Friday 13 July 2012

BIG SCOOP OF HITLER
This special interview with Adolf Hitler is written by Vicky Tan over a cup of tea. 


VT: Hello, schon dich kennen zu lernen ( Nice to meet you in German ). Mr Hitler, i am Vicky Tan. I am sure that our readers would be interested to know more about you and how you managed to be the head of Germany. Do you mind telling us more information?



AH: Ah yes, nice to meet you too! Well, before i became the leader of Germany, I was already confident that i would definitely take control over Germany. Actually, the main reasons were the weakness of the Weimar Government and my abilities. There are a few reasons but i am just going to cover two to three points. 

VT: Sure! 

AH: Germany lost her capable leader who was Gustav Stresemann. He died of a heart attack. He was the one who brought stability to the government after signing the Treaty Of Versailles. This ended the Ruhr occupation which means there will be more income for Germany. Upon Gustav's death, it made Germany vulnerable again. To add on, Germany depended highly on America's ability to lend money. I managed to gain too as i will have one less competitor. The second reason would be the constituition and system of proportion representation. It was a democratic system of government. Every German above 20 was allowed to vote. Last but not least, it allowed many parties to gain seat in the government as each government only lasted not more than 2 years. When there is a different government taking over, there will be no stability in the country. It was to my advantage as well as I managed to advocate a different system of government. Lastly, the Weimar government failed in keeping order in Germany. Despite the fact that they spent most of their time trying to stop riots and overthrow the government, their army could not put down the revolution as they were too weak. Even the Freikorps tried to overthrow the government to stop the government's attempt to disband army units. 

VT: Then what about your abilities which helped you rise to power like what you have said earlier on? 

AH: I was an * clear throat * ... You know an excellent speaker and a charismatic leader. People would sit and listen to me talk for hours as i seemed to understand their problems. I not only said what they wanted to hear but also promised to bring back order to Germany. By doing this, people will then trust and support me. Secondly, i exploited fear using propaganda to spread the fear on communist aims. The communist wanted to take rich land owner's land. I also recruited ex-service men into a private army - Stomp Troopers ( SA ) . They committed acts of violence against communists. This led to Germans not supporting the communists and by taking action to remove them. 

VT: If I were the Germans, I would choose to support a leader like you to lead Germany. But what made you so sure that the Germans would believe your words? 

AH: At that point of time, there was the Great Depression. Therefore, many Germans were willing to support extremist politicians who seemed to offer more effective ways of solving Germany' problem. The person who was able to solve their problems was no other than me! 

VT: You sure do have a sense of humor! I have a final question to ask you. On top of the few causes, I believe that that should be other possible reasons which helped you think tat you would be able to rise to power? 

AH: At that point of time, all the Germans needed was a leader who was able to understand their problems and keep order in Germany. They were also naive and simple minded. There were also a few circumstances that made the Germans lose faith and decided to gave their support to me. There were the Great depression, The wall street crash and they were afraid of communism. 

VT: Wow! So, you were considered lucky, aren't you? In the cause of rising to power, you would definitely experience some ups and downs. So, what motivated you to continue?

AH: Basically, I managed to overcome my early failures and proceeded with my plans. I wanted to take this chance to prove to myself and to the people that I would bring a change to my life and to give Germany a better future

WALL STREET CRASH



HITLER'S SPPECH IN 1935 TO THOUSANDS OF GERMAN BOYS

THE GREAT DEPRESSION STRIKING DOWN



No comments:

Post a Comment